Apply for affordable housing
WPI provides safe and affordable long-term housing to people who are employed and on low incomes. We manage these properties on behalf of a range of organisations.
Eligibility and how to apply
All applicants must be over 18 years of age and meet the following criteria:
- Australian Citizenship OR Permanent Residency Status
- Currently live in Victoria
- Stable rent history
- Able to live independently
- Assets less than $30,000 per household or $60,000 for households requiring Disability Modified Unit
· Income within limits set by the State Government.
If you are eligible for affordable housing as per the criteria above, visit realestate.com.au where all our vacancies are advertised with contact details included on each listing. The properties are highlighted as affordable properties stating eligibility criteria for applicants.