WPI is at the forefront of developing creative solutions to increase affordable rental housing for disadvantaged women and children and has joined forces with a number of leading property developers and builders, including BST Developments, Deal Corporation, Hermitage Homes, JG King, MAB Corporation and Zuccala, to expand its portfolio.
In 2012, WPI owns a total of 65 homes tenanted to 175 women and children with a net worth $20 million.
As well as managing entire projects, from sourcing funding and land to long term property and tenancy management, WPI has a dedicated Project and Development Manager who provides professional expertise across planning, design and construction.
WPI undertakes the following pre-construction process to ensure each project is a success:
- Collaboration with project partners to achieve safe and affordable social housing
- Consultation with all stakeholders to ensure their needs are incorporated
- Sourcing suitable land and undertaking feasibility studies of sites and costs
- Sourcing and securing donor capital contributions
- Applying for capital funding from Government bodies and banks
- Managing and negotiating project contracts
|Brunswick||6||2 bedroom apartments||Approx 9|
|Bundoora||14||1&2 bedroom apartments||Total 22|
|Cairnlea||8||2-3 bedroom townhouses||Total 17|
|Epping||2||3 bedroom houses||Approx 8|
|Footscray||9||1&2 bedroom apartments||Approx 11|
|Roxburgh Park||11||3&4 bedroom houses||Total 40|
|Tarneit||8||3&4 bedroom houses||Approx 35|
|Truganina||7||3&4 bedroom houses||Approx 31|